About Dorado Blocks 9&10
- There are 51 homes in our community. We consider ourselves a retirement community.
- Our HOA fees are $150 per month and are paid twice a year in January and July. Besides maintaining our pool and neighborhood the HOA fees cover basic cable and structural insurance for the residents.
- There are six residents who volunteer for the Board of Directors. A Board member serves for 3 years. Terms are staggered so that there are always four board members who have experience.
- All changes to the outside structure of a home must be approved by the Board of Directors.
- All homes, structures in common areas and walls in our association must be painted pure white
- Owners and residents have access to the pool and spa area from 6:00 AM -10:00 PM. Cleaning up the pool area is everyone's responsibility.
- When visitors and/or grandchildren are in the pool area, the owner or resident must also be present.
- Please see Bylaws, CC&Rs, and Policies for more information.