THE POOL AREA & RAMADA IS NOT MAINTAINED OR PROTECTED FROM THE SPREAD OF THE CORONA VIRUS OTHER THAN THE MAINTENANCE OF THE POOL WATER.
CDC GUIDANCE FOR POOLS
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK.
- PROTECT YOURSELF WHILE VISITING POOL.
- YOU ARE USING THE POOL AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other patrons.
- Do not use community pool furniture, as it will not be cleaned between use.
- If you are at a higher risk for severe illness, you should avoid visiting the pool.
- People at higher risk for severe illness include adults 65 or older and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- After leaving the pool, use hand sanitizer. When you get home, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
DORADO 2 BLOCK 3 HOA ASSUMES NO LIABILITY IF YOU ARE DIAGNOSED WITH COVID 19 AT ANY TIME AFTER USING THE POOL AND FOLLOWING THE ABOVE GUIDELINES.